Emaar The Enclave is a thoughtfully planned residential complex, within the abundant neighbourhood of Palm Drive at sector 66-Gurgaon. The residential property is all set to give you and your family a sense of personal space and healthy environment.
A generous mix of spacious apartments and outdoor spaces, the residential property is surrounded by a thriving neighbourhood with all state of the art amenities and facilities. The Enclave offers 3 and 4 BHK ultra luxurious residences which are crafted with excellence and equipped with modern features like laminated wooden flooring, Modular switches, Anti-skid tiles etc. The size of the apartment ranges from 1895 to 2415 sq.ft. All the residences have been designed to give a perfect luxurious family life.
With facilities like swimming pool, badminton court, crèche for kids, health facilities, the residential property ensures to not just give you a home but an enhanced lifestyle experience.
Premium features of the project:
- High rise towers with three and four bedroom apartments
- Featuring the highest design standards, quality amenities & high end features.
- Breathtaking views from balconies
- Laminated Wooden Flooring In Bedrooms.
- Imported Marble In Living Room.
- 100% Power Back-Up with Secured Gated Township.
- Sports Facilities with Tennis, Badminton and Basketball Courts.
- One reserved car parking for each flat
- Club with lounge, multipurpose hall, gym
- Crèche with tot-lots, seesaw, baby slides, sand and pit area
Location of the project:
- 20 minute drive to the Delhi International Airport.
- Easy access from Express Highway to the city.
- Strategically located in the emerging Suburban Business District on Golf Course Extn Road.
- Located in a thriving neighbourhood with schools and hospital nearby.
- Metro line coming up in the close vicinity.
Emaar properties are known for their thoughtful architecture and use of excellent engineering and impeccable execution of the latest technologies. The main aim of the company is to develop ‘integrated master planned communities’ which comprise residential projects along with one or more community facilities, including retail and commercial developments, schools and hospitals, enabling a “live, work and play” theme within the same development.