Located at the well developed and connected Yamuna expressway, Safari studios are the part of Supertech’s Upcountry residential project, which is a tasteful assortment of apartments, serene villas, and economically luxurious studio apartments.
The main USP of the project is its location which is just adjacent to the proposed Night safari. The whole township has everything for an adventure enthusiast. The studios are equipped with modern day furnishings as well as designed with world-class architecture. All the flats come with a super area of 500 sq ft. where everything is placed in a way to give your eyes a pleasing effect.
The interiors of the studios are decorated according to the Night Safari theme due to which they are named as safari studios. Premium facilities like spa, sauna, themed gym, running tracks and lush green lawns are few features which make this place much awaited by all luxury property buyers.
Some of the key features of the project:
- Spread over sprawling 100 acres of prime land on Yamuna Expressway, a part of grand civilization, Supertech Upcountry
- Fully furnished Studios in 500 Sq.Ft
- Pleasurable greens and a lot more all around
- Round the clock security
- Vaastu friendly fengshui layout & design
- Man-made lakes, Beaches, Recreation centers and Convenience Stores
- Shopping Mall, School, Hospital, Hotel, Plotted Development, and Hi-rise condos
- Squash Courts, Swimming Pool and in house club
- Proximity to sports hubs like Buddha International Racing Circuit
- Superbly connected to Agra through Yamuna Expressway
- Nearby proposed night safari
Founded in 1988, Supertech has been scaling new heights each passing day. Established under the leadership of Mr. R. K. Arora, Supertech has set new trends of architectural delicacy in the contemporary global scenario touching the horizons of excellence. The company has developed some of the modern and finest residential and commercial complexes in Delhi, National Capital Region (NCR) and new urban areas like Meerut, Moradabad, Haridwar, and Rudrapur.