HUDA offers Freehold plots under oustees category

Gurgaon News

The Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) has launched an attractive scheme, wherein they are offering Freehold plots under oustees category. These plots are available in many/sectors across various cities like Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Rohtak and other urban towns of the state.

All the interested applicants can apply online via HUDA official site- The last date of submitting the application form is December 19. An applicant has to pay a fee of Rs 50,000 while submitting the form. The results of the scheme will be announced through a lottery system. The selected candidate will have to submit 25 percent of the plot cost, minus Rs 50,000 (submitted as application sum), within 30 days. On the other hand, the remaining 75 percent has to be submitted within 180 days of allotment.

Location of the Plots

While in Gurgaon, the plots are located in sectors 4, 5, 7, 9, 9A, 10, 15, 17 and 21; in Faridabad, the ousted plots are situated in sectors 2, 8, 9, 15A, 19, 30, 37, 48, 55, 56, 62 and 64.

All these freehold plots come in various sizes ranging from 2,000 sq.ft.-5,500 sq. ft.

Application Procedure

  • Visit
  • Click on the ‘Oustees Scheme’. You will be redirected to a new page. Tap the ‘Apply Now’ Button.
  • A new page showing the application form will open. Here the applicant has to fill up details like zone, urbane estate, sector, plot size and information about the acquired land such as area, killa number, khara number, village etc. Check all the information and click on the submit button. Pay the fee and take print of the challan if you paid through authorised bank or online through a payment gateway. Note down the application number for future reference.

However, an important thing to keep in mind is that plots under this category cannot be sold/transferred for a period of five years from the date of issue of allotment letter. Also, an applicant who has earlier applied under the same category and availed a plot is not eligible to apply for the scheme.