Lodha group welcomes you to Lodha Allura, a residential project located at The Park, opposite Hard Rock Café, Worli, Mumbai. Surrounded by rich and prestigious surrounding, Lodha Allura reminds you to live a life that is beyond ordinary.
Lodha Allura comprises of world-class residences which are crafted with excellence and architectural beauty. The property offers 2, 3 BHK and 5 Bed(Jodi) spacious and fully AC apartments with Full-length corner windows, Separate entrance foyer, Aeromat ventilators, International fittings, and fitments etc.
Lodha Allura is home to exquisite exteriors and outdoor activities like Butterfly garden, World-class health club, Cricket ground, Open-air jacuzzi by the waterfall, Toddler’s garden, Poolside café, Outdoor cinema, and private theatre Amphitheatre etc.
LODHA Allura has been registered via MahaRERA registration number: P51900001339.
Premium Features of the project:
- 24-hour security, Estate management, Retail and Business centre.
- Picnic garden, Butterfly garden, Reflexology garden
- Ramona braganza fitness, World-class health club
- Cricket ground Jogging & walking track
- World-class luxury spa
- Shree Ganesh temple
- Well-stocked library, Open-air jacuzzi by the waterfall
- Meditation pavilions, Reading areas
- Dance classes by Sandip Soparrkar, Music classes by Furtados school of music
- Kid’s pool, World-class play grounds, Rock climbing, Outdoor chess, Toddler’s garden 50,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, Gourmet restaurants and cafes, Poolside cafe
- Outdoor cinema and private theatre Amphitheatre
- Organic vegetable garden, Fruit orchard, Organic herb garden serving herbal infusions
- Tree house Lily Bay and Lotus Gardens
Location of the project:
- Situated on The Mumbai Mile in Worli.
- Finest hotels, luxury retail malls and premium entertainment hubs in the vicinity.
- Proximity to landmark residential and commercial buildings.
Lodha Group is one of the largest corporate entities in Mumbai, with a presence in India and the United Kingdom. The group today is developing an estimated 31.8 million sq ft of the prime real estate with large land reserves in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), along with 39 ongoing projects across Mumbai, Pune, and London.