Renowned developer Lodha Group proudly presents Lodha Altamount for those who want to experience a truly luxurious lifestyle. The project is your ticket to a dream abode which is host to corporate scions, powerful bureaucrats, some of the country’s most influential families, and the largest gathering of international consulates. The project is located at one of the posh locations of Mumbai i.e. Altamount road.
The luxury residential project is designed by Hamburg-based architect Hadi Teherani. Lodha Altamount offers fully furnished, spacious and opulent 4 bed residences, 5 bed villas and 5 bed duplex equipped with state of the art amenities, luxurious private deck, personal yoga deck all under one roof to provide the finest of living.
With out of the world facilities for its residents like reception and concierge desk, well-equipped conference room, temperature controlled swimming pool, Private cinema, and modern security measures, Lodha Altamount is all set to provide its residents an absolute private living.
Premium features of the project:
- Floor to ceiling glass for every room
- Luxurious private deck and Yoga deck
- Reception and concierge desk
- Well-equipped conference room
- Temperature controlled swimming pool
- Private cinema
- Resident manager on call 24X7
- Valet, bellboy and Doorman at your service
- Interiors by Rajiv Saini and associates
- Luxury guest suite
- Covered rooftop pool, changing rooms and showers
- Rooftop Observatory
- Panoramic views of Arabian sea and the complete city
- Electronic visitor registration and tracking system
- Wrist band access to elevators
- Video Door phone
Location of the project:
- Nearby metro station
- Connecting railway stations
- Renowned entertainment centers, shopping malls, schools and healthcare facilities in the vicinity
Known for their quality construction, upmarket projects and timely delivery, Lodha Developers hold a good reputation in India as well as in the United Kingdom. The group comprises of a team who believe in transforming the realty sector especially the residential one. Till now, Lodha has developed approximately, 33.8 million sq. ft. of land in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) and there are many more to come.