Renowned developers Hiranandani Communities have recently launched their RERA registered villa plots at its premium township in Oragadam, Chennai. The plots named as ‘Hiranandani Tierra’ are the part of their famous integrated township Hiranandani Parks which is strategically located on the GST Trunk road connecting two national highways of Bangalore and Chennai.
These premium villa plots are spread across 45 acres of land and are in its second phase of development. The project has also got approval from DTPC. All the plots come with scenic backdrop with statuesque towers and beautiful lush greens in the surroundings. ‘Tierra’ which means ‘land’ in Spanish, gives an access to 24 hour safety, security, clubhouse, Golf Course and Driving range.
Some of the key features of the project are:
- EB Connection, Sewage Connection, Storm Water Drain
- Telecommunication Connection, Beautiful Paved Roads, Connectivity to Water Treatment Plant
- 600 sft – 3000 sft
- Ready to Register Plots
- Options for Customized Villa – Design & Construction
- Modern Civic Infrastructure for Individual Plots
- World class school, shopping options, Recreational facilities
- Hospitals, cakes and bakers, launderette, pharmacy, salon
- Children’s play area, skating zone, lawn tennis, squash
- 9-hole golf course and 250 meter driving range
Talking about the launch, Dr Niranjan Hiranandani, CMD, Hiranandani Communities said, “Hiranandani Parks has been planned and conceived in a way that will bring ‘Comfort’ in ‘Style’ to its residents. The timeless architecture of the apartments and villas are designed in a way that there is a fusion of elegance with modern construction.”
The township ‘Hiranandani Parks’ is a vibrant, self-sustainable, master-planned, integrated township spanning over 400 acres with neo-classical architecture and well-appointed apartments.