TATA Housing proudly presents The Myst; India’s first residential development designed using biophilic architecture. Located in the lap of Mother Nature, the Myst allows its residents to reconnect with all the elements of nature–earth, water, and sky. The residential property is perched atop of a private hill, 5000 ft above sea level.
The unique and exclusive gated community has been designed by the world’s leading expert in sustainable architecture, Llewelyn Davies Yeang. The whole property is surrounded by indigenous plants and provides expansive views of the Himalayas which adds up a new dimension to luxury living.
At Myst, all the residences present luxury, while bringing you back to nature. These residences range from double-level 2 bedroom townhouses to 5 bedroom multilevel villas. The residences are equipped with planar walls near stone podiums, large glass facades, Jacuzzi, glass-sided infinity pool and Double-height green walls in the shower area.
The property is RERA registered with number: RERAHPSOP08170001.
Luxurious amenities of the Project:
- India’s first project with Biophilic Architecture
- Nature areas, butterfly garden and biodiversity garden
- Rock climbing
- Grand Clubhouse with Full-sized swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium and Squash court
- Restaurant and lounge
- Villas ranging from 279.59 to 423.58 sq. mt.
- Entertainment enclosure for formal get-togethers
- Plunge pool on terrace with breath taking mountain views
- Cantilevered private decks suspended over hill side
- Pool deck with heated indoor pool
- Service apartments with spa facilities
Location of the Project:
- 2 hr scenic drive from Chandigarh
- 5 hr drive from New Delhi
- 75 km from Shimla
- 30 Km from Kalka station
- Well connected by air, rail and road
Established in 1984, Tata Housing is a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited. One of the fastest growing development companies, TATA Housing has developed many properties in residential, commercial and retail sectors. TATA Housing is also known to develop green buildings which include Xylem – Bangalore’s first LEED gold-rated green building. Prive in Lonavala is pre-certified platinum rated, while Aquila Heights and Raisina Residency are gold certified green developments by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).